Friday, September 4, 2015

ClevelandMoto 100 - yeah we know there have been a few others, but this is the 100th "regular" podcast. Vintage Motorcycle cafe racer goodness

Our Aprilia Mana 850 GT gets the full adventure / touring treatment


This is what happens when an unlimited budget happens to a Honda VT750 Shadow.

Can I have a discount? 


Ram Mount or Scam Mount? Which would you choose? 

The Ram Mount with the bracket that will mount it to the top of your master cylinder AND the clamps for your handlebars (so it goes BOTH ways!) $50 or so. 

GreatShield Bicycle Mount for your Phone / GPS around $20 or so. Since I'm not willing to replace ANOTHER iphone, I'm going with the Ram Mount. 


Scala Rider? Not here, I've been using this JBL/LG bluetooth wireless headset for a few months now and I really like it, Even Siri approves and seems to work well. No learning curve and it works with every helmet I own. 

Above is the $400 Bell Bullitt  

This is the Biltwell Gringo S $200 - Guess which one is a LOT quieter. Yep, those 4 little button shaped vents on the Bullitt make a ton of noise.












No comments:

Post a Comment