Friday, January 9, 2015

ClevelandMoto Podcast73 Nazi Chainsaws, Tank bags and wacky Brits.


We discuss some crazy the new Norton Dominator, the Hesketh 24, and just those crazy Brits in general.

We have a Blue Lace Project Winner! 

Yay Marco!!!

Here is my story as to why I should get those damn laces. Take a journey with me into a fantastical and whimsical world. Lets begin.
Preface: Back when I bought my first house, I didn't have any money left, so I bought the cheapest lawn mower I could find. My reasoning was: "If I can keep old Japanese motorcycles running, a stupid lawn mower wont be an issue." Well this lawn mower is an issue, it rarely starts on the first pull, so on the rare occasion that I do get it started in the first pull, I feel like a bad ass. For some reason, my brain is challenged, and somehow, it expects everyone else in the world to know this. Also, after getting hit in the face numerous times for being an ass, my nose never bleeds (this comes into play a little while later)
The year, was 2013. As another shitty and cold Indiana winter was coming to an end, it was finally time to cut the grass for the first time. I had gotten all the necessary supplies (beer and gas). And the lawn mower was almost ready. After a good couple of hours of morning drinking and dreading the task at hand, I finally decided to step out into the wild that was my lawn, and do the deed. After all, once that was done, I could go into the garage, continue drinking and wave some tools around in the fashion that I have since begun calling "Working on bikes."
I walk over to the lawn mower, giving myself the little pep-talk that I always give myself before trying to start that magnificent piece of shit, when out of the corner of my eye, a simply astonishing girl catches my eye. It looks like she is out for her mid-day jog, or running away from the worlds slowest serial killer, in the tightest set of clothing that man has ever created. She is running towards me, and gives me a little smile.
Feeling the confidence of me earlier beers, that smile and my little pep-talk, I grab the mower's pull string thinking that if I get it started in one pull, I will impress the pants off of Ms. Tight Pants, and for some reason still unbeknownst to me, pull that fucker as hard as I can towards my face. Well as it so happens, it was about that time that the lawn mower pull cord had had enough of my shit and promptly breaks, sending my fist on an unstoppable voyage towards the center of my face.
Feeling that all to familiar pain in my nose and hunch over in pain. I hear her laughing, so I think to myself "Hey, I made her laugh, that's always the first step right?" and stand up, in an attempt to recover from my dumbassery. Her laughter quickly turns to horror and she speeds off, never to be seen again. In the 5-10 seconds that it took me to recover from punching myself in the face, 10 years of built up nose bleeds had all of a sudden decided to let go and my face and shirt were COVERED in blood.
Needless to say, I didn't get her number.
Right about now youre thinking "Thats hilarous, but what the hell does this have to do with blue laces?" well, you see, I never replaced the pull cord, just tied the handle where it broke. Prevent me this further suffering, and send me the longest pair of those laces that you have. Ill put them on my lawn mower, and the ladies will be all over me because I have a lawn mower with a blue pull cord, AND I dont punch myself in the face anymore!
See you guys at The Thaw!
-Marco "Prospect"


ELEFANTENTREFFEN - Can you handle the cold? 

TANK BAGS!

You should have one...but how big can you go? 



This bad-boy will hold 33 Liters!!!


Sure, I've got $60,000 to drop on a v-twin bike I won't want to order parts for (UK shipping). 


$24,000 isn't all that bad to get on a Norton...is it? 

British Royal Inbreeding? Yeah, it's a thing.

https://www.themedicalbag.com/article/part-ii-british-royals-house-of-kissing-cousins


The Nazi NSU 2 Cylinder Chainsaw...yes, it's a thing. 

2 stroke, 2 cylinder and meant to cut down really big trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment